9.12.2013

Chevron and On Baby Quilt Pieced


I finished piecing together my Chevron and On quilt top! 


It ended up being a little bigger than most of the baby quilts I've made. I like the size of it. It will be plenty big to bundle up the sweet baby boy it's going to be given to.










Again, I love the fact that I was able to use my scraps for this one. I'm trying really hard to not have a ton of fabric bins everywhere so these kind of projects help!


I think for the backing I want to do some sort of gray pattern. Not for sure yet. 



I'm hoping to quilt this one this Saturday because I have a new baby quilt to start for a friend that wants to gift it at a baby shower on the 22nd of this month. Just waited for the fabric to come in. So excited to get started.


I'm thinking a bright color for the binding on this one. Maybe orange? Something fun at least. I will probably quilt it in a meandering free-motion design. It's just so fast, easy, and cute. Hard to beat it.





No comments:

Post a Comment