1.21.2014

Half Square Triangle Baby Quilt Complete


I finally finished binding this Half Square Triangle quilt. It sat in a chair all folded up for at least 6 months. 



Why is it so hard to finish the final step sometimes?


The design was inspired by this quilt from Crafty Blossom. All of her quilts are so beautiful! 



I just used 6 solid fat quarters for the front of this quilt that I picked up at City Craft. I also bought my backing and binding fabric there as well. You can view my piecing process here.


I like the bright pop of orange the binding gives. 


I quilted this in my old faithful meandering free motion quilting pattern. It's my favorite!


This turned out to be such a fun baby boy quilt. I can't wait to give it to the little guy!


  Related Posts                                                                                       

HalfSquareTriangleQuiltTutorial
HST Quilt Tutorial


2 comments:

  1. what is the finished size of your quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @char It turned out to be about 31" x 42.5". Let me know if you have any more questions! :)

    ReplyDelete